If you currently have a FHA Mortgage Loan, you can refinance your current FHA Mortgage with almost no documentation.
- No Income Check
- No Asset Check
- No Credit Check*
- No Appraisal ( determined by LTV)
*You can not have more than Two 30 day lates on your current mortgage in the last 12 months.
The only documents we would need from you are the following:
- Note (from closing of FHA Loan)
- HUD 1 (from closing of FHA Loan)
- Copy of SS Card (if you can not find it a copy of a recent paystub or W2 with the SS number on it would be OK)
- Copy of ID - DL
- HO Policy with agents name and phone number
We can normally close on the mortgage in a weeks time. Depending on the time of month you apply you may be able to skip the current months payment along with the next months payment.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions
FHA STREAMLINE REFIANCE - APPLY